Monday, January 21, 2013

♥ I-City @ Shah Alam

Hey readers, can I share with y'all about my dream last night? What a nice dream!
I dreamed about him, Song Joong-Ki! Oh my dream man~ Haha! I wanna dream again tonight. Yes dreaming! :P
Did you guys watch this Korean drama called "The Innocent Man 善良的男人"? Must watch must watch!
I introduced this romance drama to Angeline sis and she is obsessed with it now. Lol*
Well, my bottom wisdom tooth feels better today, but still cannot eat freely.
Ate porridge as my lunch today at 粥杰伦. Not that bad though. Hmm
So this post is blogging about I-City @ Shah Alam, I went with my boy.
Guess this place is mostly for malays but I never been there so just give a visit then.
And sorry cause there'll be some random posts after I-City photos. Lol* 




















Saw Eugenee babe! :D


This is the most interesting part - Trick Art Museum! :D
Only RM 5 per person. Worth it!


OOPS!!


Looks like mirror? :P


Hello???







Bong!!

This ladder looks really real!

So real!

I really kick something right?

We actually lie down on one's side. Lol*








HAHAHA! My expression!

He's hugging himself actually. -.-

So real man~

Ouch my lips!









HAHAHA!



My favourite shot!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Had lunch @ Plan B.



After lunch, we came here. 













So many tortoises!


Later on, headed to Ikea for meatballs! :D





Yumm yumm~ :P



Testing testing~



Shopping!

Bought this hair chalk for fun! Only at RM 5 from Daiso! :D




♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

My baby sis Paris, When she was 8 months old. :)






How cute is this!









HAHAHA!

Phiuuu~ I fly!


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Before fly to Bangkok, dyed my hair to a darker colour @ The School Hair Academy.

Okay, I just hate hair dye. :( Pain*

My only hair stylist, Rainb! :)


Love it? Thanks for the nice hair cut, Rainb!


Kinda looks like my mum in this pic. Lol*

Nahh, my porridge today, 粥杰伦 @ Belissa Row.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong.
Instagram & Twitter: gracegurlx. WeChat ID: gracechoong 
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment