Tuesday, September 25, 2012

♥ Mitsubishi TVC Shooting | Mirage | Small Is More

Hey readers, I've updated my blog again. Haha. I gotta be very hardworking in updating my blog.
So that it won't become a dead blog. Lol* If not mistaken, I have 19 posts pending still in my dashboard. :X
If possible, I will keep updating once a day. Sometimes I'm lazy to edit photos so yeaa..that's why :(
Today gonna blog about my first ever TVC shooting in my life! Mitsubishi Mirage - Small Is More.
I'm very glad that I was chosen by the director from Thailand as the featured talent for this tvc. :D
It is a very great experience for me, see them how to produce a tvc for cars.
The expenses are more significant compared with other tvc like pizza hut only shoot in the restaurant. Lol*
Yet, some of my friends saw me on TV as well! Did you? Hahaha.
Dad and mum saw it too but I never seen it because my hostel don't have television. -.-
Well, any information please refer to Mitsubishi Motors Official Website.
Let the pictures do the talking. :)

So, I was the driver! But I didn't drive. Lol*

Such a wonderful day!




Done make up!

My partner who sits beside me. She's only 16!

Forgot what's his name. But he's friendly! 

The guys behind. Haha



We're in the MIRAGE! :D

Start shooting!




Big camera!

Vroom vroom~

The director and crew are from Thailand! They're so friendly! :D

Finally finished shooting after four hours shoot in the car. Act to laugh until exhausted man. :/

This is how it works. And we couldn't see anything in front. Lol*


I love this car! If not mistaken, starting from RM 56,000.

Colours available. But some are not available in M'sia. I'm not sure. Haha!

I love this colour! Lemonade Yellow Metallic. 

Here is the TVC. Can you spot me? Check it out! :)

Behind the scenes.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

The next day, went to the newly opened H&M with baby boy at Lot 10! :D
*it was on September* -.-

 The queue was damn long when it was just opened!

Testing testing~

I want this denim jacket but I didn't buy. :(


Dinner time with him. Japanese Restaurant at Tokyo Street, Pavilion.
Forgotten what is the name of the restaurant. Lol*



♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

 The other day, hang out with dear Maggie and her friends. :)





Miss this cha bor so much. She's so busy since she's under Diva Production.
Support the Diva Artistes! :D

Gelato Fruity Ice Cream ada discount! Worth it!


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

 On Saturday, guess where we're going again? Genting Highlands! :D
Aww~


Before sitting cable car.




Familiar background? Hahaha!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

RANDOM:: Somehow the girl on the left looks like somebody ehh? Anyone can guess it? 
I mean 'look like'. Lol* I was shocked too when I see this. Hahaha!
Deng deng deng~ She's not me! Friends thought she was me, even mum said look alike. LOL
She is Nong Poy, the Thai most beautiful transgender! Poy underwent sex reassignment surgery at age 17.
At age 19, she won the Miss Tiffany's 2004 and Miss International Queen 2004. :)
*p/s: those who really do see my photos would only think 'THIS PIC' we're look alike. lol*

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment