Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Celebrating: Thoven ♥ Gracie

Time to update my bloggie again! How's your day readers? :)
My mood is quite good today, errr just don't know why. Haha! Feel so good!
Well, maybe I'm going to swim later with my darlings classmates? Oops, should be darlings housemates. Heh
Oh no, I need to start prepare for my final exam next month. Awful*
People already start studying while I'm still lengang lengang-ing like Tetris whole day long. Zzz
Readers, give me the motivation to study! It doesn't make sense. Lame*
By the way, did you realize that there are many newly-married couple this year?
I have two cousins and one friend of mine get married in 2011. Lol*
Anyway, sincerely wishing them have a happy marriage! :)
This is to my cousins Ozi and his wife May, Thoven and his wife Gracie. Stay sweet!
So today I would like to blog about Thoven and Gracie's Wedding Day.
Check out the lovely pictures below. :)

~ 9.13 ~

The bridegroom looks nervous? Haha.

 Oh no, he's not!

The so-called 'ji mui'. Pretty!


Oops! Kena!

The brothers gotta eat the shit! Eww~


Banana! Lmao* :D

18SX. -.-

Brushing comes with wasabi. Omg!

Jacko looks like rabbit here! Hahaha!

Waiting for her loved ones~

It's her big day. :)




~ Forever Love ~






Dad kisses mum! How sweet! :D

My aunt looks so cute! :D

Group pictures.



Back to homie. 

Boo you! :P

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Outfit for the night.
Someone said looks like Fan Bing Bing. Happy dieee* :D

Blogger herself.

Oh well, vain session here. -.-




Angeline sis acts cute. Lol*

Nice shot, nope? :)



Left or right? 

Pretty mimi! :D

My lovely cousin sis, Amenda.

My super tall 190cm+ cousin, Heng.

Whee! Loving my hair! Thanks to Gillian dear. :)

Numb am I.


Welcome the newly-married couple!





Yam~ Sheng~

Angeline sis performed singing, so am I. :)

My cousin's turn. Look at his girlfriend! :P

Next year will be both of you! Hehe*


Brothers and sisters rock the stage yo!

Aww kissed!

Big cousin's girlfie, Michelle


With the handsome bridegroom.

Kevin, my partner of Vogue Model Search!

My aunt and cousins. Look so young right?

Friends: Caroline, Alex and the rest forgotten. Sorry*



My dear pretty JiaLin! Miss her :)

Family and relatives.

Pretty mimi! Look so-not-mummy. Haha

Lastly, with the newly-married couple. :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Enjoy reading! :)


"Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired"

Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment