Tuesday, August 2, 2011

♥ Miss her, Sook Lee!

Hello readers, I'm back! Finally I can online using Unifi 20, super fast speed!
So from today onwards, I'm gonna update my blog till boom! Haha.
Well, nothing to elaborate for today, just like normal school day.
But one thing I must say, TAR COLLEGE IS SO BIG and THE SUN IS FREAKING HOT!!
I need to bring my little umbrella to college everyday. Duhh~
Yet, there is a long way to go for us to move to the next class. What-the-phuck*
Anyhow, it's my occasion to be independent now, without relying on parents.
By the way, today's title is an simple outing with my Sook Lee darling. *before i left penang*
We went to Chicago Rib House for lunchie and watched movie.
Check this out. :)

Hello, without make-up. -.-

Friends Forever~



 After our movie, our favourite Chatime! :D

I'm sure she's enjoying? ;)

Fooling with the toys and Toys "R" Us. Lol*

Sook Lee and Grace.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Me with B. 
This is taken before he went for vacation. Quite a long time ago. :P

Sweet sweet together! Big hugs*

Kisses*

Love his chubby expression! Hehe


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Another day, had lunchie with my long-lost-friend, Juanna Beh!
She came back from Malacca and three of us gathered again. Haha
We had our lunchie at Sushi Bar. :)


This is really yummy!


We've known each other for almost 8 years! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

RANDOM:: Some shots of my little Swizzle. Always so cute! I miss her right now. :(

"Why are you looking at me?"

Look the way she lies down. So lovely!


She always acts as a doorkeeper. 
Yeah, this is what dogs should do. Haha!


Her fur is too long!

One day, my neice came over my house and she brought her puppy along. Lmao*

He didn't look at the camera! Urghh~

My nieces. 

Look at her adorable-ness! Aww~
Now she knows how to do "Gong Xi Fa Chai". So smart right! :D

"Mommy, I want more please.."

Her cute little panty with rabbit. :P

Long tongue, doesn't she? Lol*

 She Is My Cutest Puppy Ever! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

This recently I just do my singing practice, three more weeks will be the final!
Oh my god, I'm not ready yet seriously. I can't sing that song. Sad* :(
Mum gives me support last few day, she text me "You can do it dear". Aww~
Honestly, my tears dropped when I saw this inspire message from mommy. :')
I Love You, I Miss You Mimi. Take good care of yourself there. *lotsa kisses*
Till then. Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment